Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rock stars

While on our trip, we got some toys for the boys to play with at Rich's parents' house.  Tyler picked out a guitar and microphone and Jackson wouldn't put down this little drum set.  So we got them and had a rock concert at the house all weekend long.  I need to get some video of Tyler singing- it is hilarious.  He likes to sing "I like_______", whatever his food of the moment may be.  For a while, it was candy corn, then it was popcorn. It changes hourly.  Nicole was fortunate enough to experience the "candy corn" version while she was visiting with us and got a good laugh.

Jackson liked the guitar also.
Snack break.

Tyler on guitar and Jackson on drums.

1 comment:

Nicole Manier said...

I am still singing "I like candy corn" to Brayden - he thinks its funny. I think Tyler may have a hit song there.