Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just another day

I took some pictures earlier this week one morning the boys and I were home just hanging out and not rushing out anywhere.  Tyler is such a good big brother.  He LOVES to play with Jackson- although he treats him like his little puppy.  He will call him and try to get him to follow him or throw things and tell him to go get them.  It is pretty funny.
But Jack can hold his own. 

"I love my big brother!"

Whenever the boys are yelling or screaming, Macy always has to come and see what is going on.  She used to do that when Tyler was little and screamed a lot.  I don't know if it has something to do with the pitch or what, but she comes running and gets right in the middle of it all.






Tyler also likes to read stories to Jackson.  He shows him pictures and says "look Jack" and then tells him what the character is doing.  Sometimes Jackson could care less- which he is doing here.  Other times he really listens to him.  I love to watch them interact.

No comments: