Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas fun

Two weekends ago, the boys and our neighbors went to a Holiday celebration at nearby Lakewood Ranch.  I did not get many pictures because it was absolutely packed and needed both hands to push Jackson and keep up with Tyler.  But one that I did get was of my little angel, Jackson, all bundled up.  Because believe it or not, it was cold here!  Nothing like Atlanta, but not our usual 75 degrees.
For Christmas, Tyler and I made some delicious goodies for some of our friends.  In this picture, Tyler is unwrapping Rolos- I think he unwrapped one, ate one, unwrapped one, ate one...., etc.  Needless to say, we did not get as many out of the recipe as we should have.
We also took our chance at the mall.  It was not bad until we tried to leave and then traffic was a mess.  This is the mall in Brandon, Fl.  It is a very nice mall and has a cool, two- story carousel that Tyler rode a few times.

No comments: