Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekend fun

Both boys love to play in the playroom.  Tyler still loves his kitchen and Jackson is following suite.  Tyler is actually developing pretty good cooking skills.  When he plays with playdough and makes foods, he actually cuts very well with his little plastic knife- like a real chef cuts.  It is fun to watch him.
"Where are the spices?"
On Saturday, we stopped by Lowe's to go to their kids workshop.  While Tyler worked on his wooden car, Jackson checked out the riding lawnmowers.

Tyler loved building the car.
I took this picture of Tyler taking a nap.  Macy loves to sleep on his bed and she always falls asleep with him.  It reminds me of a picture my Dad took of me with our cat- PJ- when I was younger.

1 comment:

Nicole Manier said...

Difference between Macy and PJ though was that no one felt safe around PJ! Hee Hee.