Monday, March 23, 2009

Just like Daddy

Tyler loves his Daddy and wants to do everything he does.  So when Rich is getting ready in the mornings, Tyler is right there wanting to do everything also.  He loves to put on the shaving cream and pretend to shave with the back of a comb.





Jackson is getting so big so fast.  He loves to play and will follow Tyler around like a little puppy dog.  I love to watch his little face and all of the different expressions he has.
Tyler loves to take pictures.  He prefers to use my real camera, but will settle for his pretend camera when I won't let him use mine.
"What did you say"
"Oh- ccchhhheeesseee"

Tyler loves to put together puzzles and blocks and play with these flat shape discs that Papa and Gigi got him for Christmas.  He likes to figure things out- very independent.
But he does not like to share with Jack- "No, Jack.  TyTy's toys"
"Who, me?  I am a little angel"

No comments: