Monday, March 9, 2009

Naked baby on the run!

With the weather being as nice as it has been, we could not resist going to the beach this past weekend.  Tyler has been asking all week to go build sandcastles.  So we headed to Anna Maria Island for some fun in the sun.

Jack showing off his stuff.
My 3 boys playing in the sand.
The water was SO cold, but that didn't stop Tyler!

MMMmmmm...chips.
On our way home, we stopped at Wal-Mart for some groceries and some lunch at the McDonalds they have inside.  Jackson decided to play Peek-a-boo with Tyler Happy Meal box.
What a little ham!

And since Jackson got all the attention doing it, Tyler had to join in also.
Except his head is a little bigger and the box didn't slide on and off as easily!

2 comments:

Alec said...

It is really special to have kids

Alec said...

I am going to just pull Jacks bathing suit down to take a quick peek at his penis I will have Jack lay down then I will feel his penis head and then lick his penis head off then I will cover his mouth and tell Jack that he better be quite while I am inside him then he shook his head yes then I said that’s a good boy then I pulled my penis out and stuck it in his chubby little boy bum then I pulled out and then I started sucking on Jacks penis then he asked me why did you rape me? Then I said because you’re bum is really cute and chubby and tight then I made Jack explode all his sweet cum into my mouth and I swallowed it then I grabbed Tyler and slid my hand down in his undies and said yes that’s it good boy I love slippery toddler boy penis heads then I pulled his yummy little boy undies down and started licking his penis head off from all his precum oozing out from him then I covered Tyler’s mouth and said you better be quite when I fuck your cute chubby little boy bum then he said yes then I pushed my penis into his bum and I said your super tight then I pulled out and started sucking on his penis and swallowed his cum then I squeezed both of your boys bums and penises then I jerked both of your boys penises off together until they started spurting out their cum into their undies and I licked them clean and kept their sexy undies